Last Updated on September 12, 2022 by Climent Rick
Ufone is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It is the third largest GSM mobile operator in Pakistan with a subscriber base of over 24 million. Ufone was previously a part of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority but was later privatized and sold to Gulf Investment House in 2007.
The company offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM services on 900/1800 MHz band.
- Go to any store that sells Ufone cards and purchase the desired amount of credit
- Scratch off the protective film on the back of the card to reveal the 16-digit PIN number
- Dial *123# from your Ufone mobile phone and select option 4 (for prepaid customers)
- Enter your 16-digit PIN number when prompted and press send/ok
- You will receive a confirmation message indicating that your account has been successfully credited with the purchased amount of airtime
Ufone App is a telecommunications application that allows users to make and receive calls and texts over a data connection. It uses the same network infrastructure as the standard telephone network, but with an Internet-based interface. The app also provides access to a variety of other features, such as voicemail, call forwarding, and caller ID.
Ufone App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Ufone Internet Packages
Ufone is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It is a subsidiary of Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) and was previously known as Paktel. Ufone offers both postpaid and prepaid GSM services on mobile phones.
The company’s headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan. Ufone has introduced various internet packages for its customers. The customers can choose any package according to their need and requirement.
All the packages are designed in such a way that they offer best value for money. The different Ufone Internet Packages are: 1) Daily Light
2) Daily Heavy 3) 3 Day Package 4) Weekly Light
5) Weekly Heavy 6) Monthly Light
Online Recharge Pakistan
Sure, you can always go to a store and buy a recharge card for your Pakistani mobile number. But why do that when you can easily recharge online? Not only is it more convenient, but you can also get some great discounts and deals.
Here’s everything you need to know about online recharge in Pakistan. There are a few different ways to recharge your Pakistani mobile online. The most popular method is through Easypaisa, which is an e-wallet service offered by Telenor Pakistan.
You can also use a credit or debit card to recharge through the official website of your mobile network provider. Finally, there are a number of third-party websites that allow you to recharge your phone. To use Easypaisa, all you need is a Telenor Pakistan sim card and an account with the service.
Once you have both of these things set up, simply log in to your account and select “recharge” from the menu. Enter your mobile number and the amount you want to recharge, then click “submit”. Your recharge will be processed instantly and you’ll receive confirmation via SMS.
If you want to use a credit or debit card to recharge, simply visit the website of your chosen provider and enter your details on the relevant page. Once again, enter your mobile number and the amount you want to recharge before clicking “submit”. Your transaction will be processed immediately and you should receive confirmation via SMS within minutes.
There are also a number of third-party websites that offer online recharge for Pakistani mobiles. One such site is Rechargeitnow , which offers several different payment methods including debit/credit cards, net banking, and even PayPal . Simply select your preferred payment method and enter your details on the site before choosing how much credit you want to add to your phone .
Once everything is entered correctly , hit “submit” and wait for confirmation that your transaction was successful . You should receive an SMS withyour new balance shortly afterwards .
Ufone Loan Code
If you’re in need of a quick loan, Ufone has you covered. With their loan code, you can get up to Rs. 1,000 in just a few minutes. Here’s how it works:
1. Dial *786# from your Ufone number 2. Select ‘ Loan’ 3. Enter the amount you need (up to Rs. 1,000) and press ‘OK’
4. You will receive an SMS with a unique code which you will need to enter when prompted
Ufone Monthly Internet Package
Ufone is a Pakistani GSM cellular service provider. It is the third largest mobile operator in Pakistan. Ufone was founded on January 29, 2001, and started operations on March 3, 2001.
The company has a subscriber base of over 24 million. Ufone offers several monthly Internet packages for its customers. The most basic package starts at Rs. 50 and gives users 500 MB of data to use per month.
For heavier users, Ufone offers a unlimited data package for Rs. 1,500 per month. This package allows users to enjoy unlimited data usage without any restrictions. Both of these monthly Internet packages have their own pros and cons.
The basic package is more affordable but it also has a lower data limit which may not be suitable for everyone. The unlimited data package is more expensive but it does offer true unlimited data which is great for those who need it.
What is the Code for Load Ufone Card?
If you’re looking to load your Ufone card, there are a few different codes you can use. For example, *123*321# will allow you to load Rs. 10 onto your card. Alternatively, *122*6363# will let you load Rs. 50.
And finally, if you want to load Rs. 100 onto your card, the code to use is *121*6302#. Just enter one of these codes into your phone’s keypad and follow the prompts to add funds to your Ufone card!
How Can I Buy Ufone Super Card?
If you want to purchase the Ufone Super Card, you can do so by visiting the official website of the company. Once you are on the website, you will need to create an account and login. After logging in, you will be able to view all the available options for purchasing the card.
You can choose to pay via credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
How Do I Load My Supercard Plus?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to load your Supercard Plus:
1. Firstly, make sure that your computer is switched off. Once it is, insert the Supercard Plus into your computer’s floppy disk drive.
2. Switch on your computer and wait for it to boot up fully. You should see a message appear on screen asking you to “Please insert disk containing operating system.” If you do not see this message, reboot your computer and try again from step 1.
3. When the aforementioned message appears, press the “F5” key on your keyboard. Doing so will cause your computer to search for any bootable disks (such as the Supercard Plus) that are inserted into its drives. 4. Once the search is complete, you should see a list of bootable disks appear on screen.
Select the Supercard Plus from this list and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard to begin loading the software onto your computer. 5. The loading process may take a few minutes to complete, after which you will be presented with a menu of options related to using the Supercard Plus software. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate this menu and select whichever option you desire.
How Do I Activate My Super Card?
Assuming you are asking about the process of activating a credit card:
The first step is to call the number on the sticker on the front of your card. This will be a toll-free number.
Once you have made contact with a customer service representative, they will ask for your name, address, and other identifying information. They will then ask you for the 16-digit number on the front of your card. After verifying your identity, they will activate your card.
If you have not received your credit card in the mail yet, you will need to wait until you have the physical card before beginning this process.
If you’re running low on minutes, or just want to add some extra credit to your Ufone account, you can easily recharge your card online. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Ufone website and log in to your account.
2. Under the “My Account” tab, select “Recharge.” 3. Enter your 16-digit recharge number and click “Submit.” 4. Select your payment method and enter the necessary information.
5. Click “Submit” and your recharge will be processed immediately.