Last Updated on September 18, 2022 by Climent Rick
If you’re an MTN customer, you can create a transfer pin to make it easier and faster to send money to other MTN customers. Here’s how:
1. Dial *600*6*5# on your phone
2. Enter the amount you want to transfer 3. Enter the recipient’s mobile number 4. Enter your secret 4-digit PIN when prompted
5. Press 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel
- Go to the Mtn Website and create an account 2
- Once you have created and logged into your account, go to the “My Profile” section 3
- In the “My Profile” section, there will be a tab that says “Create PIN” 4
- Click on that tab and follow the instructions to create your transfer PIN
How to Retrieve Mtn Transfer Pin
In order to retrieve your MTN transfer pin, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Dial *600*987654# on your phone
2. Enter your 4-digit secret code
3. Press 1 to confirm
How to Change Mtn Transfer Pin
It is always good to know how to change your MTN transfer pin. This is in case you ever misplace or forget your original pin. To change your MTN transfer pin, simply follow these steps:
1) Dial *600*old PIN*new PIN# on your phone and call. 2) You will then receive a confirmation message that your new PIN has been updated successfully. 3) That’s it!
You have now successfully changed your MTN transfer pin.
How to Transfer Airtime on Mtn to Mtn for the First Time
If you’re an MTN customer, you can now transfer airtime to any other MTN customer – for free! Here’s how to do it:
1. Dial *600*RECIPIENT’S NUMBER*AMOUNT TO TRANSFER# (e.g. *600*0712345678*10#)
2. Enter your PIN when prompted 3. Done! Please note that you can only transfer a maximum of N100 per day, and you must have enough airtime on your own account to cover the amount you’re sending plus a small transaction fee.
How to Retrieve Mtn Transfer Pin 2021
It’s pretty simple to retrieve your MTN transfer PIN 2021. Just follow the steps below:
1. Dial *600*transferpin# on your phone
2. Enter the last 4 digits of your ID number when prompted 3. Press 1 to confirm
How to Activate Mtn Share And Sell
Mtn Share And Sell is a great way to share your data with friends and family. It’s easy to activate and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Mtn Share And Sell website and log in with your account details. 2. Enter your phone number and the amount of data you wish to share. 3. Choose how many days you want to share your data for.
4. Click on the “Activate” button and follow the instructions.
How Do I Set Up a Transfer Pin?
If you’re looking to set up a transfer PIN, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. First, you’ll need to create an account with the company or service you want to use for transferring money. Once you have an account, you’ll be able to set up a PIN that will be used for future transfers.
To set up your PIN, you’ll first need to log into your account and navigate to the ‘Settings’ page. On this page, you should see an option to ‘Create PIN.’ Once you click this option, you’ll be prompted to enter in a 4-digit code of your choice.
After entering your chosen PIN, you’ll be asked to confirm it by re-entering the code. Once your PIN is confirmed, it will be active and ready for use! When setting up your PIN, it’s important to choose a code that is easy for you to remember but also difficult for others to guess.
Avoid using easily guessed codes like birthdates or addresses. It’s also important not to share your PIN with anyone else as this could allow them access to your account and funds.
How Do I Transfer Airtime from Mtn to 1St Time?
If you’re an MTN customer, you can easily transfer airtime to other MTN customers by following these simple steps:
1. Dial *131*2*3# on your phone
2. Enter the recipient’s mobile number
3. Enter the amount of airtime you wish to transfer 4. Confirm the transaction by entering your PIN 5. Press 1 to complete the transaction
What is the Default Pin for Mtn Transfer?
The default PIN for MTN transfer is 1234.
How Do I Set Up a Share And Sell Pin?
If you’re a small business owner who uses Pinterest to promote your products, you may be interested in setting up a share and sell PIN. This type of PIN allows other users to share your product on their own boards, making it easier for potential customers to find and purchase your items. Here’s how to set up a share and sell PIN:
1. Create a high-quality image of the product you want to sell. Make sure the image is clear and eye-catching, as this will be the main thing potential customers will see when they come across your PIN. 2. In the description of the PIN, include all relevant information about the product, such as price, size, color options, etc.
You’ll also want to include a link back to your website or online store so customers can easily purchase the item. 3. Choose whether you want the PIN to be public or hidden. If you choose public, anyone who comes across it will be able to view and share it; if you choose hidden, only people who have the direct link to the PIN will be able to see it.
4. Once everything is set up, share your PIN on your own boards and in relevant group boards (with permission from the board owner). You can also promote it through social media or email marketing campaigns.
In order to create a transfer pin on MTN, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Dial *600*0000# and select option 3 (Create Transfer PIN)
2. Enter the last 4 digits of your ID or passport
3. Create a 4-digit secret PIN 4. Confirm your PIN by entering it again 5. Once you have followed these steps, you will be able to use your new PIN in order to transfer money from your MTN account to another person’s account.